Potted material is sold directly to our customers. These products are NOT available for sale through our broker network. Product must be for wholesale or retail RESALE only. We do not sell direct to contractors for plantings.
New Potted Customers MUST fill out an application with Swifts & be approved before an account can be created. A Retail Sales Tax Permit# & Federal Tax ID# must be provided. Please fill out the form in full, including reference accounts contact, phone #, fax #, & account # (if known). Accounts typically take 2-3 weeks for approval.
Account approval is based upon, but not limited to, the results of the credit checks we perform from the references you provide.
- All new accounts are confirmed with COD/Upon Receipt Terms only.
- We do NOT accept credit cards for payments.
- Invoices are included with the delivery of the plant material & payment should be returned at once so that payment is received by Swift within 10 days of delivery. Re-orders for new customers will not be scheduled until payment of the previous order has been received.
- Terms can be discussed after 2 consecutive seasons of doing business & will be based on your previous payment history.
Potted Policies & other things you should know:
- Prices & volume price breaks are based on number of trays INVOICED at time of delivery. To meet minimum orders or volume levels, order extra or please check the box that allows us to substitute!
- Availability of potted items is not guaranteed.
- Potted plant material is not able to be backordered. Simply re-order any items that were not available and place them on your next order if you still need them.
- New customers must be ordering 50+% of perennials. We are predominately a perennial supplier & have limited quantities of annuals & baskets.
- Deliveries are to be made to your business location only. We cannot deliver to job sites or residential neighborhoods due to the size of our trucks & trailers.